Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Accredited Mold Damage Company
With multiple certifications for our experienced team to address mold and its effects in your home or business including accreditations as Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) and as Water Restoration Technicians (WRT), we have a full roster of recovery professionals that can approach mold damage with confidence and efficiency.
Dependable Mold Removal and Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Middletown / New Britain has provided both remediation and mold removal for many homes and businesses throughout Connecticut, including both vacated properties, homes and businesses heading onto the market, and those contending with water incidents that have developed into mold growth. Our SERVPRO team has several effective pieces of equipment to address mold threats such as our negative air scrubbers & HEPA vacuums, as well as physical containment barriers that can work to contain the spread of the organism while work gets underway to remove the mold colonies.
Proven Mold Cleanup Process
Our mold damage processes include mold containment and applying advanced air filtration systems. We then remove mold-infested materials followed by cleaning your contents and belongings. Mold causes horrific odors. We also work to eliminate odors and to deodorize using innovative anti-mold fogging equipment.
Available 24 Hours for Emergencies
If you suspect mold in your home or business, contact our mold remediation professionals immediately at 860-826-5169. We're always here to help.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (860) 826-5169
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Middletown / New Britain?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (860) 826-5169
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Middletown / New Britain is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Middletown community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: